Company Type: Services Companies
Coverage & Analysis from the Information Feed:
Summary: Brightline Interactive reimagines technology for consumer brand experiences through place-based interactivity. Brightline creates, builds, and produces fun digital experiences for global brands at major sporting events, entertainment venues and public location-based properties for automotive, CPG, technology, airlines, beverages and other products and services.
- Erik Muendel – CEO & Chief Creative Officer — LinkedIn Profile
- Curt Seiss – VP of Marketing and Operations — LinkedIn Profile
- Jason Powers – Chief Creative Technology Officer
Product / Service Offerings:
Brightline’s services include:
- Design – their in-house team ensures each experience delivers on a personal, shareable and memorable level. Using the latest technology, Brightline crafts experiences that immerse and engage users in unique branded environments. Oculus Rift, gesture sensors, and LEAP-controlled robotics are just a few of the technologies Brightline customizes for every brand activation.
- Build – Brightline’s extensive code base enables dynamic and functional interactions. Their DEx lab allows them to test and verify prior to implementation. Brightline’s team of industry-leading fabricators ensure the physical integrity of every experience is equal to the quality of Brightline’s custom software.
- Install – From on-site assembly to technical support to data capture, Brightline activations are executed seamlessly from strategic concept through launch. Their technnology leaders work to assure seamless implementation.
Customers: Brightline Interactive has worked with a number of leading companies and brands, including Marvel, Pepsi, Toyota, 3M, Doritos, Geico, and universities such as Arizona State University and Georgetown University.