Company Type: Software Developer
Coverage & Analysis from the Information Feed:
Summary: XOEye Technologies’ wearable technology systems let organizations scale expertise within a workforce through comprehensive and efficient knowledge transfer to staff nearly anywhere in the world. It improves workflow, reduces communication latency, and ensures the quality of work.
- Aaron Salow – Co-Founder & CEO — LinkedIn Profile
- Chris Salow – Co-Founder — LinkedIn Profile
- Anthony Blanco – Chief Business Development Officer — LinkedIn Profile
- Enzo Aquino – VP of Technology — LinkedIn Profile
As of January 2016, XOEye has raised $3.4 million in venture capital over two rounds
- April 2015 – $1.9 million Series A funding from Crestlight Ventures, Selous Venture Society, and IncWell.
- December 2014 – $1.5 million Series A funding from Crestlight Ventures, Selous Venture Society, and Chattanooga Renaissance Fund.
Product / Service Offerings:
XOEye works with clients to understand what information matters most to a client’s team and customers. By learning the client’s workflows and processes, XOEye can identify ways that its technology can be used to share information with the people who need it. Teams will be empowered to make faster, more informed business decisions that provide customers with a high quality experience.
The company’s Integrated Field Service Solutions equips workers with smart, safety-certified eyewear devices that run XOEye’s applications to communicate with experts, connect with decision-makers, document work performed, and increase overall efficiency. Communication is exchanged and information is delivered and accessed through Vision, XOEye’s integrated cloud-hosted software platform.
XOEye works with clients to harness the power of real-time video, audio communication and content sharing to unlock business opportunities and boost revenue.
The company’s solutions scale efficiently to streamline workflow and have a meaningful business impact in the industrial workplace.
Customers: XOEye serves a variety of industrial customers that have field technicians as part of their workforce.