European Market Leading Software Solutions for Enterprise Augmented Reality and Wearable Computing.
End Market(s): Energy and Industrials, Business Services & Logistics, Defense & Security, Healthcare
Company Type: Enterprise Software Developer
Coverage & Analysis from the Information Feed:
Summary: Ubimax provides fully integrated wearable computing solutions for various industries across a variety of smart glasses and related platforms. They offer a comprehensive service offering with consulting, software development, and application support.
Ubmax also provides custom application to meet individualized customer needs and acts as a one-stop-shop for customers enabled by its close relationships with AR hardware and industry partners and access to the latest research findings and newest technologies from its research partners.
- Hendrik Witt – Co-Founder & CEO — LinkedIn Profile
- Jan Junker – Co-Founder & Chief Customer Officer — LinkedIn Profile
- Percy Stocker – Co-Founder & COO — LinkedIn Profile
Product / Service Offerings:
Ubimax provides solutions for a variety of industries across many different hardware platforms.
- xPick – an innovative “pick-by-vision” order picking solution. It supports manual order picking, incoming, outgoing and sorting of goods as well as inventory management.
- xMake – an innovative “make-by-vision” solution for manufacturing, assembly line support, and quality assurance.
- xInspect – an innovative “inspect-by-vision” solution targeting all kinds of service & maintenance processes in various industries.
- xAssist – provides remote assistance functionality to significantly reduce machine downtime and travel cost and time for key experts. Since the remote expert sees exactly what the person on-site sees, very detailed feedback and instructions are possible.
- xCare – supports doctors, nurses, surgeons, and other medical staff by providing hands-free access to relevant information during their work.
- xBuild – supports construction managers, engineers, architects, and construction workers onsite by providing access to relevant information on a smart glass.
In addition to its standardized solutions, Ubimax offers customized development solutions to solve specific customer problems.
Hardware Platforms that Ubimax supports include, but are not limited to:
- Google Glass
- Epson Moverio
- Meta One
- Microsoft HoloLens
Customers: Ubimax provides solutions for customers across many industries. Select customers include, but are not limited to: BMW, DHL, Samsung, Ricoh, Daimler, SICK AG, and Volkswagen